Opportunity to join a world leading software technology business, based in Manchester, with a global customer and employee base.
This role is responsible for the development of revenues for AppLearn’s ADOPT platform and adoption services in a given territory/market. The remit includes identifying prospects, maximising business and cross-selling products to suit prospect and client needs.
The role will involve a combination of office and client based activity, according to opportunities and business development. Reporting to the VP, they will contribute to the strategic planning of AppLearn, ensuring that company objectives align with pipeline and active business.
• Develop a sales plan for the allocated territory/accounts to deliver the required revenues and new account acquisition
• Work with lead generation sources, supporting a team to create a pipeline of qualified sales opportunities to generate ongoing revenues and new account acquisition
• Manage diary, prospect, client and administrative duties to achieve required quality and volume of customer/prospect contacts
• Updating of the CRM and provision of reports as required
• Cooperate with other departments as required to ensure customer satisfaction
• Support business development activities e.g. Trade shows, Seminars etc.
• Remain knowledgeable of the companies products, markets and services
• Continuously identify opportunities for personal development and provide support to colleagues as required and lead team members as appropriate
• Maintain timely reporting on performance, reviewing objectives set and progress made towards those, proactively identifying changes required
• Achievement against monthly / quarterly sales targets
• Management of a pipeline of prospects, utilising the internal recording and tracking system to support efficiency and conversion
• Completion of meetings onsite, via webinars and telephone to prospects, client and partners as appropriate
• Attendance at trade shows, networking events and seminars to further develop pipeline business; working in association with internal members to ensure optimum results and time management
• Comprehensive updating of sector specfic and industry knowledge, sharing with team members and stakeholders to support business growth
• Perfomance against agreed measures in line with the company goals and objectives
• Delivery of customer service excellence as evidenced through feedback and customer audits
• Effective management of multiple administration tasks, coordinating multiple campaigns